Overall, I like this dress a whole lot! It’s really adorable, the textile pattern (just how the maker removed the panels to make the outfit) is truly complementary! It looks charming, even though I’m a bigger woman and also am extremely self-conscious. Fortunately, it covers my butt! Which is an uncommon point in searching for outfits for me as well as other women that have even more scrap in the trunk. It also has white panels under the fabric, making it not see-through at the parts of your body you do not desire anybody seeing. I can put on a cami under this outfit if I do not want the cleavage and open back. I like that this dress is super light and also frilly. The agility of the material makes it really very easy to use in the summer.
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- floral print mini dress
- high elastic shirring neckline with cut-out feature
- button closure at the back neck with keyhole
- full length flared sleeves
- ruffle trim detail, fabric: polyester, no stretch
Small Bust–36.61 Waist–27.56 Sleeve-Length-20.47 Length–34.25
Medium Bust–38.58 Waist–29.53 Sleeve-Length-20.87 Length–35.04
Large Bust–40.94 Waist–31.89 Sleeve-Length-21.26 Length–35.83
X-Large Bust–44.09 Waist–35.04 Sleeve-Length-21.65 Length–36.61
- The ruffled dress is chic and graceful. Ruffles, ruffles, ruffles! Showcasing a floral print on a mauve base lightweight fabrication. Designed with a ruffle tiered draped neckline and long balloon sleeves.
- The balloon sleeves and ruffle tiered hemline are the perfect trend-forward details to make this dress really stand out! Rendered with a v-neckline and slim waist to help define and flatter the relaxed + billowy silhouette. Style with layered necklaces and knee high boots for the fall!
- An effortless dress that can be worn to work, dinner, and special occasions throughout the year! This dress is ready for an elegant lunch or dinner date!